Sunday, July 21, 2013

Playing around

This summer has been mostly work and little play. I have managed to get to the city pool to swim, but nothing truly naturey. I miss the lakes and watering holes from years past. I think we will get away for two days, but next summer I plan to shove off for a week. On the bright side I have big things in the works. Usually summer seems to be the time that most folks aren't around to do business my experience is mostly with publishers that seem to run away from June-Sep. Lucky for me I am not dealing with publishers. I have been talking with Trader Joes about licensing and as soon as that goes through I will discuss it. Also reaching out to Target and Whole Foods. All of these things might fall through, but it keeps my mind busy in the mean time. Also, updating the website constantly! yay

No comments: