Sunday, January 30, 2011

A squirrel in our midst

Designing promo cards to do a mailing! Also, I am going to try to be ambitious and do a new illustrated recipe every month while I also work on the children's book. I think its better to have more than one project going at a time in case I feel burnt out or stuck. Honestly the hardest part is measuring out the rooms and making straight lines...I hate straight lines.
I also received the prototype of the cloth java jacket (cup sleeve) I am having produced. I am going to see if the sides can be tapered in to hug the cup completely and maybe I can have them made from recycled bottle. If all this works out the price might go up a bit, but it will be so worth it.
And here is the art (minus the adjustments I will need to make to have it fit properly on a sleeve)

No comments: