Monday, January 9, 2012

First belated post of 2012

This holiday and new years has really sucked the creativity right out of me...mainly because I cannot find a pencil or paper under all the boxes. We moved right after xmas and have been living in 3/4 of a set up apartment for a week now. I finally was able to sit down today for what feels like the first time since new years. I have not done illustration friday and it makes me sad...but I will do one tomorrow! New Years was great! I made JJ, my sister, and her boyfriend come on a midnight 4 mile run through central park. It started at midnight new years eve and there were fireworks and lots of drunk people cheering us on or just getting in the way. It was a pretty fun time and then we stumbled home to sleep for 3 hours and then opened the shop the next day.
Since then it has been work, running, seeing friends from Canada, and JJ having a little old time jam session with my cousin.
I have a lot I want to accomplish in the next couple of months, but for now here are some buttons I made for a website that accompany a logo I still need to post!

No comments: