Saturday, February 11, 2012

a world of pointless possibilities






so many cards and so few reasons to send them. i made these cards and realized that not one of them has a clear point. the category of "misc" keeps getting bigger and I don't mind. I am working out the logistics of getting a very new website with a store attached and a blog. This most brilliant endeavor is still a little bit of a brain child. it will be a very large chunk of change, and while very worth it, outside my current budget. its just so difficult to figure out the best move in a world of soo many new platforms on the interweb. I just cannot imagine a world where I had enough time to blog-tweet-tumblr-pin-fb-etsy-website and actually get any art done. It just feels so superfluous. I want it all out there, but I do not want to have to deal with the platforms themselves. now excuse me I have to go scour ffffffound for things to pin on pinterest.

No comments: