Friday, November 30, 2012

Strike a Pose

New commission illustration! Its a gift for a women opening a ballet school. A lot going on including a really cool chalk project I did for MTV's holiday party for Music and Logo. It was a really awesome gig with amazing concepts and interesting spaces. I completely get why people go into the party planning and entertainment business its got so many interesting minds! Don't get me wrong, I overheard some really amazing conversations the likes of which I have only heard on Gossip Girl and Ugly Betty....I never knew people were sooo openly catty in real life.

Being invisible had its perks though it meant I was entertained while I drew squirrels, win and win! I hope I get to do more things of that nature.

Off to work on the children's book that consumes all my extra time. 


No comments: