Sunday, March 1, 2009

a little of this and a little of that

Right now I am kinda in love with Emma Adbage's blog. There are so many folders in my book mark section sometimes I have to walk away from my computer b/c I cannot even remember what I have. Her blog is one that I look at regularly b/c of the great delicate paintings and the type which is small and not overwhelming. Also 11286 is a great little blog. I do not have time for any of this of course, but what else am I going to do while I eat my breakfast?

Last night JJ and I spent some time at my place of employment getting it ready for the the big show. The big show being art by baristas of Joe. I am excited and nervous. JJ is patching and painting over the screw holes left by the former gallery. I am still collecting work from folks and hope to have everything up by monday. I think the whole thing will probably come together by the end of the next week. And then there is supposed to be an opening, maybe...its hard to think about a party for a show that is not even up yet, but that's the plan. For now here is the promotional poster:



This is what my design education was for anyway right?
More really exciting project news to come.

No comments: