Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A quick hello goodbye

My amazingly talented friend and colleague built the brand for The Look Chicago and asked me to do some watercolor washes and the logo type for it! It has launched so go check it out.

The amazing friend also did my website and more recently built his own fancy website.

In the next couple of months we will be collaborating on a very exciting project so get your panties in a bunch with excitement.

I will also be doing a little photograph taking in Europe so be prepared for some unprofessional pictures and if you cannot bare to see bad vacation pictures I am sure this lady will do a better job of documenting our adventures.

I think I have linked all that is awesome in one short blog post....except maybe my oldest bestie who recently has been published in two different literary magazines namely Nerve and The Morning News...like woah.

Ok, off to see the Europeans!

No comments: