Sunday, November 14, 2010

Take the Cake

The final logo for a client who is starting a cake business. The idea is that the logo will have a bunch of different color options so for her business cards, packaging, and collateral she can use any of the marks above. Her cakes are customizable so I wanted to create a mark that reflected that. I have the complete logo with type done, but I am going to wait until she has a copyright on the name before I post it.
I have been working on this for awhile because the client has lots of things going on, but I think we are finally there. Next will be business cards, letterhead, and hopefully package design and interior work. She would love to have the cakes as a pattern for wallpaper. I would love for this project to evolve into environmental design so I can have a full scale suite. If it does happen it will take while, but it will be really fun.

No comments: