Thursday, February 17, 2011

Zoom Zoom




I want to be a person who posts almost every day, but I considering I sometimes leave the house at 5:30 am and get home at 8:45 pm the likelihood of such a thing happening is small. The days I work freelance from home make it way easier, but recently I have been working a lot at the coffee shop to help pay for all the the freaking totes, art supplies, and promotional things I have been paying for....I also love my other job. I love it even more now because JJ is working there too. It makes me not feel like I need to rush home because the house the empty..minus the cats. And it makes me want to open my own shop as long as JJ was on board. It is definitely something I would consider, but I do not have a plan yet so putting it out there is all I got.

In the mean time, here are some process drawing of page 4 of the children's book. This one is taking forever....as they all do, but it will be pretty awesome when its done. The rug is a little cray cray, I know, but do not worry it will work...I think.

No comments: