Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lost on the Internet


I am working on becoming more visible on the internets. I have been consumed with this idea, but I am a little tied to the greater designers who will assist me. Etsy is, as my design partner calls it, is a mall...and people can get distracted or overwhelmed by other sellers. Big Cartel is nice, but I have to really focus on setting up a shop and $10 a month is kinda steep....I am cheap right now. I am going to try the free version first and upgrade. Other changes include a website with a blog built in....I also feel silly for not having that to begin with. I am going over the wordpress and my designer will be helping to figure out how that will look. I like my website, but I hate the scroll and click crap. I want people to be able to see more on one page.

Ok, so being bogged down by big projects and coffee shop stuff has made it hard to do anything creative....so I made 5 new cards. The first is above and there will be more tomorrow! I will post them on etsy.....so don't get lost. If you happen to stop and ask for directions...don't ask the squirrel, he is a shifty one.

No comments: