Thursday, March 10, 2011

What I been doin'

New and improved portfolios and promo book of greeting cards


Look the window in the front, which is perfect for a little illo and contact info. (These portfolios happen to photo albums, but they are hinged, which means they are perfect for portfolio's. Additionally, they come in a million different colors, sizes, layouts, and the best part is that they do not cost $100 a piece....which is insane by the way)


Making cards!

Making my desk look even smaller.


Detail shots of the portfolio. We went for a landscape layout as it is a bit more contemporary. I hope in the future to have an ipad for local clients to see my work, but at the same time there is something so satisfying about paper.

Where I want to live.


The complete model for the new hot cup jacket...aka java jacket. It is going to have a lovely design on the outside and the inside for reversibility.


And some details of the little sample book of greeting cards. I have a complete book I put together of all the offerings, but it is way fatter...because I now have over 50 cards....that's right Hallmark eat your paper heart out!!

Ok, now its time to mail the portfolios.

No comments: