Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dancing to the Beet!

I have been chugging along with Joe and a little art, but mostly Joe. Today, is the first day off where I could sleep in and actually think about something other than work. Its raining, which makes me feel less guilty about sticking around the apartment. I have a few small projects I would like to get done before a truly shitious week begins. I keep thinking that next week will be less busy and somehow it keeps proving to be the opposite. I submitted a proposal for a project that seems like it should have been done months ago and, which, someone involved in the design process should have thought of. I know, I am being vague. Basically, its a cool project involving urban planning and I fell into it. SO, I submitted this proposal for site maps so shoppers would have an idea what is was they were looking at. This shopping area is so innovative and clever that no one passing it has any idea that its a shopping area. This is a big problem.
Basically, did not hear from the developers for a week, and figured they did not like the idea or have the money. I was even feeling relieved because I do not have the time anyway and it was going to wear on my energy....but then I got a response Friday, and of course they accepted the proposal with changes I will get tomorrow. So, this week is going to be busy and I am going to do my very best to get is done as quickly as humanly possible. I will post pictures of the finished project and process images, but only after I am done. I am not superstitious, but I am nervous about the size of this project and do not want to set myself up to underwhelm. If I never mention this project again you will know why.
Ok, enough about me time to draw some heads mounted on walls!


1 comment:

salli s. swindell said...

dancing to the beet!!!!! hilariously cute! good luck with the projects...you can do it...i know you can ; )