Thursday, May 10, 2012

apartment commission

New commission piece. This is a building portrait, which I have never actually done for anyone. It was an awesome request because I love NY buildings. The family wanted their apartment highlighted with light and a little portrait of their dog. They wanted the dog outside the building, but it made more sense to me to have him in the window of his apartment as that is the focus of this commission. I am really happy with how it turned out.

I have another commission I am working on, which also involves plants and its really exciting as well as tiring. I mostly do not want to finish it because then it will be over and I want to keep drawing plants, vegetables, and gardens. Someone should really work on paying me full time to do this stuff.

1 comment:

salli s. swindell said...

how sweet is this???!!!! you did a fab job...lots of personality and loveliness ; )