Thursday, May 17, 2012

A day in the Life

Remember those days when used to draw comics..yeah, me neither. But recently I have thought a lot of the things I used to do or the things I thought I would be doing and it made me start to really look at some of the projects I dropped. I had a graphic novel idea a long time ago that I have been holding onto and waiting for the right time. I started back up with it now and spent a couple hours writing yesterday. I don't know if it really fills any gaps in what is already out there, but it makes me feel better now that I'm getting it out of my head. I have never been good at rendering people in a way that I think will translate well to a graphic novel of this nature, but we shall see. In the mean time here is a comic. Note: this is what happens to ones cartoon drawing skills if left dormant since college (that is 8 years people). I was also in bed when I drew it. I might do more and possibly spend a little more time developing some actual panels.

No comments: