Further refinements. The type at the bottom was not working so I went with a futura extra condensed. I may still play with the size there needs to be some printing tests. I also changed the chicken to one of the ones from the other ad. I likes a fuller bodied chicken. That is really all for now. I am sure there will be more adjustments but that remains to be seen. I have decided it is much better to be crazy and then be reined in than to be asked to be a little looser and more fun. I have been worried about this lately...and have become more uptight because of it...go figure. So, I am working on just using my drawing skills to benefit my design. I don't know what it is, but I was so scared about using illustration that I went vector and got got boring. No more! Ok, off to do the never ending train of work.