Thursday, October 11, 2007

Onward, upward, and ever twirling towards victory

Two posters for Text and Image the first constructed and the second deconstructed grid. It has to be at least 500 words and personal. I have been working on these for the past week nonstop and I know there are still many many issues. I think the constructed grid has the most resolution right now. This morning I came to the conclusion that I needed to paint my foot blue and scan it into the computer. This was a wonderful idea until I turned the tub blue...oops. Anyway, I think it helped with this pieces.

This one I still needs some more deconstruction in various places. I am also still a bit unsure about hierarchy and area of focus. Even though these are no where near finished I thought I should post something and just show my process. This quarters mission is to figure out design solutions without the use of image or at least my own illustration style. Does my foot count?

No comments: