Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Is that a blog in your pocket or are you just happy to read me

SO we are all officially signed off. Now it is time to focus on the NY review. So what am I doing right now...sitting on my butt and it is amazing. Another amazing thing I have discovered is porcelain from a really neat blog. I saw the image in ffffound and thought it was super cool. I bought some of the stuff and will post my first attempt tomorrow after it bakes! Hurrah to crafting. In other great news I have my first craft fair in Brooklyn on Dec 6th. I am so excited and I hope it proves to be a fruitful experience. I am also waiting to hear back on another craft fair that will be happening on the 15th of Nov...one day before we move. Yes, I know this is a little crazy, but JJ said it would be fine...grantid she was on lots and lots of percaset when she agreed, but whatever. I don't know when I will hear back, but it is organized by the ICE folks so there is chance we will get in. Yes, I said "we" because JJ applied with me to sell some photographs to see if her work is "marketable." So either we will get accepted or we will get rejected.
If we get in get your wallets ready cause its holiday shopping time!

No comments: