Thursday, November 15, 2007

CHew on this!

I usually post everything I do and this means that I post the first draft which is not always good. I don't expect to be perfect, but I do want to explain myself because I hate the designs I posted for my Wrigley's gum concept. They are soo stale, old, and look like something I would have considered good before school. I only do things half way so I reconsidered my direction and zoomed into my picture and this is what I came up with so far:


I like the first one better. I will have to rework something in the second one. I haven't gotten there yet.

1 comment:

elsabelle said...

hello dearest Sauce,

I am also in favor of these, your most recent evolution. The energy is more apparent and I wonder if the text could also mimic that motion. Is the imagery/text distressed to mimic nature and a more organic feel? What if the text were not distressed, were more active, adding to the motion of the diagonal lines?

Those are my unasked-for thoughts. Take 'em or spit at 'em.