Wednesday, February 18, 2009

yakkity yak

Another day. I don't know why I have been feeling so underwhelmed lately. It could be that the insanity has worn down and now I am left with the day to day reality. I like work, but its tiring and its possible that I am working too much. I cannot really afford to not work all the time right now, but I really need some down time which i am not getting. I am so used to multitasking that when I am spending all my time and energy on one thing I burn out quicker.
I am working on getting my work together for my rep so that maybe I can get some jobs? On the plus side it looks like I will be having a show at Joe's for a couple of months. I just wish being an artist was a little more profitable right now....or really any profit will do.
ok yak time

No comments: