Monday, November 9, 2009

Paranoid Penguin



This weather reminds me of New England, which I love and miss. I get this feeling that anything is possible, which is odd because when I lived in New England and I was not in school I was often unemployed or feeling aimless and depressed.
Right now I am not depressed, but feeling a sense of aimlessness.
The closer I get to finishing the book and getting is ready to send out the more real my goal becomes and the more nerve racked I feel.

But who cares, here is a penguin! I drew him last night and I am in love. It's hard to say if I want to make an alphabet book of insane animals or just a children's book about a paranoid penguin....now a days I am sure 9 out of 10 children know what paranoid means...I mean there is a children's book about moms getting plastic surgery, is this really that far a leap?

No comments: