Sunday, November 15, 2009

Winter window land



Still plugging away on my book. I recently finished the covers and the inside pages (I have no idea what they are called, but its on the inside cover). A co-workers gf is looking at the content to see if it needs more revisions. She was an intern at Penguin and did editing of children's books so it could be useful to have her look at the language. Otherwise, work is just taking most of my time and while I would like to say I have other projects lined up I really don't. Kevin is finishing up all the stuff for the website, but it looks pretty amazing. I was trying to decide if I was going to do any craft fares this holiday season, but I really don't think so. I am just going to work on this book and selling art at work. I just don't have the desire or energy. I think after this book is done and sent out I might work on something new. I am revamping my business cards, but not drastically. Winter makes me sluggish.

No comments: