Friday, April 30, 2010

Not so Ahead of the Game

IF: ahead
I am very very late to post for Illustration Friday....a week behind in fact. Maybe that is part of my expression of the theme. I am NOT ahead....or I just was overwhelmed with work this week and I did not have time to do anything until now.
I have been thinking about doing this all week though, so in my head it counts.
But really, after I did the animals in water last weekend I felt so accomplished that I just did not do anything else. I reveled in the moment too long and then felt I could not match myself....not very Capricorn of me.
This weekend I work Saturday and Sunday so I do not know how much illustrating I will actually get done. I spent yesterday printing out updates for my physical portfolio (very old fashioned I know), working on freelance logo sketches, fixing a painting purchased by a customer, buying lots of printing and mailing supplies for my little etsy business, and watching Ru Paul's Drag Race...amazing.
I will try and regain some focus if my cold does not turn into something more flulike...bleh.

Above is Winnie and Rocco on a typical walk turned flying lesson.

4 comments:

CĂ©leste Gagnon said...

cool! that's a really fun illustration :)

Nur said...

how sweet! I hope the squirrel makes it!

Leen Christens said...

Great work, it makes me laugh!! Good luck with all your work!

Mr. Spoqui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.